Park City is home to a bounty of attractions, but one of the top draws of the area is skiing and winter sports. To start off our intriguing lists of attractions, let’s explore resorts:
There are two very well-known resorts in the Park City area, both of which will satisfy just about every ski bum’s palette. These include:
- The Park City Mountain, which encompass approximately 7,300 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain, is the largest ski resort in the United States. Canyon’s Village is located at 4000 The Canyons Resort Drive, Park City, Utah, 84098. Park City Mountain Old Town Area – take play to a whole new height at 1310 Lowell Avenue, Park City, Utah, 84098.
- Deer Valley Resort – Ranked the #1 Ski Resort in North America by Ski Magazine once again in 2018 and for many years in the past. No snowboarding allowed. Located at 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, UT 84060
Park City, Utah, gets roughly 350 inches of snow each year, making it a paradise for Nordic lovers. The resorts feature several surrounding lodges or places of accommodation, coupled with countless amenities and things to do for beginners, intermediates, and experts along this terrain.
Many of the 3 million vacationers that come to Park City each year, along with residents, include families with young children. So how do you ensure that little ones are learning and zoning in all the fun?
Try some of these kid-friendly attractions such as:
- Story time at the Park City Library or the Park City Museum. Kids of all ages can enjoy stories and tales read to them at these historic Park City locations.
- Go bumper bowling at Jupiter Bowl. Kids can also enjoy the arcade at the bowling alley that features games such as Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, Big Buck Hunter and much more.
- Olympic Park with Summer Tubing, the Comet Bobsled, Alpine Slide, Extreme Zipline and Freestyle Zipline, Drop Tower and Three Different Adventure Courses!
- Alpine Slide/Coaster
- Gorgoza Park featuring tubing and mini snowmobiling.
Park City is a hive of activity, even if you’re a full-time resident. We guarantee. You won’t run out of things to do, even if you never set foot anywhere else.